Pico's Exile Pico's Exile

As of the time i made this review, it is under judgement, and i was so occupied with the game i almost forgot to rate it 5!

The only problem is, the game glitched about the 3rd time i picked up the automatic powerup and now my character is switching between every sprite in the game, and the game is pretty much broken right now, as i can not do anything!
But the game is still great XD

Freddys Jumpscare Factory Freddys Jumpscare Factory

I made a jumpscare that wasn't a jumpscare because i mean i made it invisible because i dont like this game but im bias so i will give it a 2.5

How I Buy Petrol? How I Buy Petrol?

GARAGE? MORE LIKE GAY-RAGE AMIRITE LOLOLOL
I fucking love this game!

Abobo's Big Adventure Abobo's Big Adventure

How do i push the shining block on zeldabobo?

Hungry Gamers Hungry Gamers

@Below these achievements are possible to get maybe you were logged out dummy... And besides the game is an april fools joke... Wait now i get what you are saying You can't find achievements? Then why don't you keep playing for like an hour and a half c;

Anyways i think this game is awesome for an april fools joke, almost noone knew at first

Everybody Edits 1.0+ Everybody Edits 1.0+

Meh dont like it everyone is racist ;l

Spewer Spewer

This is sort of a depressing game at the end of chapter 5... If i was sane when i beat this on my old NG account then it WAS probaly meant to be a little sad at the end ;l

would be 4/5 for difficulty but i will give it 4.5/5 for the determination the game gives...

Achievement Unlocked 2 Achievement Unlocked 2

Awesome Game :D

Im almost done already and this is my second browser window right now of AU2 and i am in the cold coffe stage xDDD

Can anyone tell me how to get 206?

Meat Boy Meat Boy

Is it a good thing that Meat Boy lags on my pc?! This is a windows 7 man! WTF?!A NEW FRIGGIN WINDOWS 7!!!But it is still awesome!

4 1/2 out of 5 for difficulty